Below is an overview list of some of the aspects of our service. We are the foremost provider of this service and are eager to demonstrate our capabilities.
- We use the INFICON (tm) Prospector (tm) / Future Geological Technologies, Inc. (tm) Direct Quad Mass Spectrometer
- Monitor mud gas chemistry while drilling
- Online realtime monitor for client
- Striplog of curve data emailed daily
- Final report upon completion of drilling
- Instruction in the use of the technology
- Onsite technician to assure QC
- Offsite QC monitor 24/7/365
- Analysis of data
- Presentation of reports
Our requirements onsite are as follows:
- 220 volt single phase power, if you can give us advanced notice of the plug model we will have it with us.
- Our labs are equipped with approximately 200 feet of primary power cable, if more is needed please advise us in advance.
- WITS feed from Totco, Pason, etc.
- We need to be on the distribution list for mud reports, dir. surveys, MWD gamma. These can be emailed to email@example.com or picked up on location
- On site access to Tour sheets
- Close to sample extractor point as possible ( 100 ft or less away preferred)